We had our Patch the Pirate Club and Pee Wee Club minister tonight at church. It was my niece's, Ashylnne's, first time to sing with the kids in Pee Wee Club. They were soooo cute. Missy's brother, Michael, was a soldier in the US Army and he marched in with the kids to sing their song. It was great! I know that some of the kids look as if they have hallow eyes, but it just wouldn't fix right for me. I guess it was the lighting in the church. Ashlynne is on the far left looking up and the young man in the back row, A.J., and Michaela is in the back row standing next to A.J.

Then Patch got up and did their skit before they sang and we got this pic of John in the skit but the batteries went dead in my camera before we could get a pic of them singing. They did a great job also!

All in all we had a WONDERFUL day at church. What a blessing it is to attend a church where the Gospel is preached from a King James Bible. I know that we are going to hear the Truth from the Word of God everytime we go. I love my church and the people there. God has richly blessed us!
No comments:
Post a Comment