Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life as we know it

We are slowly but surely getting back to life as we know it. Since we have been home I have done laundry, mowed the yard, gone grocery shopping, and successfully cleaned out a 2 and a 10 gallon fish tank. So we are gradually getting back into the swing of it. I guess we will continue to keep this blog and just let our family and friends in on what is going on in our little lives.

Our 11th anniversary is coming up this Saturday. It's hard to bleieve that we have been married for 11 years let alone the 15 that we have known one another. I suppose that we will head to Branson for a little alone time. We just came back from a big vacation, so we won't be doing anything big. Probably just a trip to Silver Dollar City and some shopping that we don't get to do when the kids are with us. I'm sure that I will have some pics to share. But for now, I bid you good-night.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy anniversary! We miss and love you guys, too. Kiss the kids for us and give them a slobby one from Caroline. :)

John and Jennifer said...

Thank you so much!