I know that you can't tell by the look on Michaela's face, but one of her favorite parts of New Mexico was the Pump Jacks. It was about 104 degrees and very windy Saturday morning when we left. We just had to get a picture of the kids in front of a pump jack.
Taking a midnight swim on the last night we were in New Mexico. They had sooooooo much fun!
I'm trying to decide which one of their parents we can blame this behavior on. I know---DAD! LOL LOL
I LOVE this pic of John.
This is probably one of my favorites of Joe. He is sooo sweet!
Gettin' some extra coaching encouragement from dad. Doug wasn't able to get to the game until the top of the second inning, but boy o boy did Joe's face light up when he saw his daddy. He did a double take when he saw him and grinned from ear to ear.
No comments:
Post a Comment