I went to the Dr on Monday, (finally after 6 weeks of not seeing him), and he told me that everything looked great. He was very pleased with my sugars and when he measured me and then check on her heartbeat, said that things were going well. I asked him if how soon we should start talking about his opinion on inducing, how far he was going to let me go, and how early is too early for me to go into labor. The answers that I received shocked me. He told me that I would only go to 39 weeks max! Then he told me that if I would happen to go into labor on my own and I was 35 weeks or more, he would just let me go....really...that is only 3 more weeks. I have been contracting quite a bit here lately. He told me that I have probably been dehydrated and that being out in the heat would make me contract.
I am so very excited to have her here. I can't wait to see her to see what she looks like, what color of hair she will have ( or will she have any at all when she comes out), will she look more like John or like Michaela, or will she have her own little identity. I do still like the idea of being able to lay down at night when I want to go to bed and not have to worry about putting a baby down. I know that that part of having a baby will come soon enough. Those are all little things compared to the joys of having another baby! I know that I have said this before, but I can't believe that it has really gone this quick!
John has been doing very well with baseball. He is learning more, making great friends, and he is learning to be patient and encouraging with his other teammates. He is also learning to control his temper. All in all baseball has been a very good thing. My only wish is that he was able to get in it when he was younger. Oh well, you can't go back in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment