Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 weeks left...

I have recently realized that it is always viewed differently if you say it different each time...allow me to explain.

I am 30 weeks pregnant. I could say I am 7 months pregnant which says I have 2 month until I deliver our baby girl. On the flip side, I could say I only have 9 weeks left, which in my case I really only have probably 7- or 8 maximum. I just don't think that I will go all the way to 40 weeks. When you say you have 2 months left, that seems like a long time. When you say I have 9 weeks left and then think of all the things we are going to be involved in in the next 9 weeks....oh my, it takes on a whole new look!

We have a very busy week coming up. John's baseball schedule has officially become insane. He has a double header tomorrow and then a tournament this weekend. This means... game on Thursday, Friday Saturday, Sunday (maybe), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday is church, and then a game on Thursday. I really think that the next few weeks are going to fly by very quickly. I am not going to have time to think about how long we have left.

I do believe that we are all getting very excited. Rebekah is moving around more, but it is more than just rolling and tumbling. She is starting to get a bit cramped, therefore, she is just simply starting to kick and push. I love it! I will start going to the specialist once a week start on June 14th. They are going to be measuring everything with ultrasounds and then hooking me up to a fetal monitor to check her heart rate for 30 minutes and see if I am contracting and if so how often and how intense. This in one reason I don't think I will go to 40 weeks.

Still have not thought of a new name for the blog. John also wants to come up with a new email address. Not sure how that one will work. Maybe I will just focus on the blog for now! :) I suppose I should call it a night.

No comments: