This pregnancy has been so very different than my first two. I've had my cravings and the things that I can even be around the smell, but with this one it is more texture than anything. I just go to the fridge and stand there hoping that something sounds and looks good to eat. The trick is getting something to sound and look good and also be something that I can have with my diabetes. I put whatever it is in my mouth and 9 times out of 10 it is coming out. Not throwing up, but spitting out. YUCK! So far, it has been beans and cornbread all the way! YUM!!! The good thing is that I have not gain one ounce since being pregnant. I'm not being unsafe with eating...just eating the right way! We are so very excited! The next few months are going to be the best. I am going to try to cherish every moment knowing that is is probably our last one.
Where have I heard that before.......
No comments:
Post a Comment