On December 1, 2010, John and I found out that we were expecting our third baby. Yes, it was a bit of a shock, but we are over the moon excited about it. It is amazing to me that we are going to go through all the things that come with babies. We are older now, and I pray that we can take what we have learned with John and Michaela and apply those things to this next one. I would like to think that we have learned a thing or two and also learned what we would do different. The kiddos are also very excited. That are fighting over whose room the baby will get to sleep in...I'm sure that will come to an end when the baby is waking up at 2 am and keeping them up. They have nicknamed the baby Smalls...so I guess from here on out that is the way I will refer to him/her. That brings me to another thought....John Richard asked me which one I would prefer to have, a boy or a girl...I can honestly say that I don't care. I have one of each and this will just be an added bonus!
I am going to try to blog about this pregnancy, because I simply don't want to forget anything. This one is going to be very different from my other two. I went into this one with Type 2 diabetes. Here I sit at 12 weeks and I have been on insulin for one week. I was very nervous about it, but I am really giving myself the shots like it is second nature. I don't care for it but it is what I have to do for the health of myself and most importantly the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment