Well, We have been in Atlanta for a day and a half and have had so much fun. The kids and Caroline have hit it off. They love playing together! Caroline loves Michaela and always wants to play with her. It is soooo cute. We have just relaxed and really haven't done much. We are planning on heading to the beach Sunday after church and then we will head back Tuesday evening. Michael is going to take us to a place around the airport so that the kids can watch some BIG planes take off and land. John Richard loves to watch the planes land. He says that it must take a lot of skill to land a plane.
I will post some more pics as we go.
Before we left we had a great surprise from Dad and Sandy. They came down to visit and stay a couple of days with Mary.
okay--well I couldn't get the pics to load for whatever reason...so I will try again later, when someone with more smarts can help.
No comments:
Post a Comment