We have had a very busy couple of weeks in this new year. Things are going well with family life. Mary is settling in and finding her niche. She was offered a job on the 15th, and is loving it. She is cleaning some office buildings at night. John and Michaela are doing well in school. Learning more and more.
We were blessed last Thursday with a new van! It truly is beautiful. We are so grateful that God has trusted us with it. We were not even going to pursue it, but He kept putting it back in our path. I will post some pics of it soon. I'm having battery issues (like I don't have any right now) so as soon as I get that taken care of, I will post some.
We are currently looking forward to our annual Couple's Retreat in February. We always have such a great time. John and I are really looking forward to spending some time together.
I will take time to spend some time on this blog soon.......
No comments:
Post a Comment