Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Many Places to Start...

I have so much that I could put in here, however, it is getting late and I would love to head to bed after we watch the 10:00 weather and news. We had our Christmas programs today. We had a great time. John was in the drama in the adult program and John and Michaela both had pretty big parts in the children's program. All the kids did great.

Then last week we celebrated Michaela's 7th birthday! She had her bestest friend in the whole world, Faith, spend the night and we took them to Build-a-Bear and let them Build a bunny! LOL They had a great time. Faith named her bunny Candy and Michaela named her bunny Chloe. Then we went to John's very first concert with homeschool orchestra. Yes, he is the one playing the cello. They did so good.




Then we just had some fun today. We practiced yesterday and then pulled the programs off today. I love my family and my church family!





1 comment:

Nessa Ann said...

She's 7??? WHAT??? Where did the time go?