Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Fun

We went this last weekend to John's mom and dad's house. We had a great time with family! Kattie and Timberly are spending part of the Summer with them so we took them to Crown Center to play in the water and eat at Fritz's. We had a lot of fun on the 4th. All of mom's siblings were there with some of their families. The food was great and the fellowship was excellent!

John caught me sneaking some watermelon from Aunt Flossie. I was just making sure that it was good enough to serve!

The Grillmaster! John did a really good job on the burgers and dogs!

John and his Mama

This is a shot of mom and all of her siblings in order from left to right. What a funny group!

Here is one of the grandkids that were able to be there. There are so many more that were missing.

Here is how John and his dad finished out the afternoon. It was so pleasant that afternoon. The breeze was perfect for snoozing.

I took this one when we went to see the firework show in Sugar Creek. I love this pic of John, Kae, Timberly, and Kattie.

I also love this pic of mom and dad. We had such a good time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanna go :( :( :( :(