"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near" Isaiah 55:6
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Is there more than 24 hours in a day?
We are getting ready to leave on our family vacation for the year. We decided to go to New Mexico for 9 days. John has not been back home in 4 years and is so ready to be there. We have alot planned in those 9 days. We are going to Albuquerque first to go to the Zoo and Bio Park, which includes a huge aquarium. Then it is on to visit ONE of John's sisters, Mary, in Grants. We are so excited to get to see her as it has been a couple of years. We are meeting ONE of John's brothers and his family up there, then traveling back to their home in Lovington. I just cannot express how excited we all are to go. The countdown has begun, and we are officially 50 hours (or so) from leaving to be on the way. We covet prayers. Not only are we going to be on the road, but we will be in a car with a 9 and 6 year old. DVD players will only work for so long and this is going to be a whale of a trip. I will write more as the trip goes as well as post some pictures, if anyone is interested. (That is if I can figure this thing out--I'm new to this stuff, so bear with me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are the smilies!? You are doing a great job. I wouldn't have a clue! Have a fun, safe trip.
I know!!! I have to find some smilies! It was great to have ya'll here. Hopefully it won't be so long the next time!
Ok..... I hope your having a blast!!!! I'm waiting for some more posts!!!
Post a Comment